Monday, January 21, 2008

Enchanted

Last Friday, I watched a movie named Enchanted. The story happened between fairy tale and modern world. A fairy tale princess Giselle was fell down to the real world by the queen. When she was in the modern-day New York City, she met a lawyer, Robort, who got divorced and never believed “true love”. When they started to live together, Giselle fell in love with the lawyer. In the end, both of them changed their views about life and love, and Giselle decided to live in the modern world.

After I watched the movie, I felt surprised that the writer could write a story like this. It is totally different from the fairy tale in the past. The writer tried to change audience’s thoughts that fairy tale was not clean and honest. The story was not a real fairy tale as usual. Fortunately, the story had a happy ending.

I also like the songs in the movie. One is That’s how you know, another song is “So close”, especially the second song. In the movie, when Giselle and the lawyer were dancing, a man sang the song. I recommend to my classmates to watch the movie and listen to these two songs.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Xingxing:
I am glad to see you enjoy that movie, you make me wanna see it now.
I love watching fairy tale, especially about love and trust. Although the reality of society is brutal, i still believe love. Of course, we should live in the morden world, but ture love are always exist.